Heather is a principal of the firm and member of the litigation and condominium departments. She is an experienced trial attorney with seventeen years of litigation and trial experience in state and federal courts. Heather regularly represents residential and mixed-use condominium associations in a broad range of litigation matters including actions for declaratory judgment, contract disputes, construction defect claims, and unit owner disputes. Heather also represents clients in a variety of real estate matters including property rights issues, zoning appeals, and neighbor disputes.
In addition to her real estate litigation practice, Heather advises condominium associations on all aspects of operation and governance, interpretation of governing documents, transition from developer to unit-owner control, and common area disputes.
Heather also represents clients in business disputes involving breach of contract, breach of warranty, tortious interference with advantageous relations, and violations of M.G.L. c. 93A.
- ▪ University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A., cum laude (2001)
- ▪ Suffolk University Law School, J.D. (2004)
- ▪ Massachusetts
- ▪ New Hampshire
- ▪ Pennsylvania
- ▪ United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- ▪ United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- ▪ United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- ▪ United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- ▪ United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- ▪ The Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts, President
- ▪ Joint Bar Committee on Judicial Appointments
- ▪ Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- ▪ Community Associations Institute of New England
- ▪ Super Lawyer 2016-2018, 2020
- ▪ Super Lawyer Rising Star 2012-2015