Pierre is an associate in the firm’s litigation and real estate departments. Pierre has experience handling a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate and condominium transactions. Prior to joining MTM, Pierre practiced at a Boston law firm where he represented property owners, condominium associations, developers, borrowers, lenders, and landlord/tenants. At MTM, Pierre will continue to focus his practice on commercial real estate transactions and condominium and construction defect litigation.
- ▪ Framingham State University, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude (2016)
- ▪ Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor (2019)
- ▪ Massachusetts
- ▪ U.S. District Court (Massachusetts)
- ▪ Real Estate Bar Association
- ▪ Community Associations Institute of New England