Michel is an associate in the firm’s real estate, zoning and land use, and litigation departments. Michel’s practice focuses primarily on real estate development and associated work such as permitting, environmental document review, zoning compliance, and conveyancing. Michel has worked in land use and real estate law for more than four years, starting practice in Oregon before moving to Massachusetts. She has represented a variety of clients, including individuals, small businesses, large-scale corporations, and federally recognized Indian tribes.
While at UC Davis School of Law, Michel received her Environmental Law Certificate, served as the Managing Editor of Environs Journal of Environmental Law and Policy, and served as the Marketing Director of the King Hall Business Law Journal.
- ▪ Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A. (2013)
- ▪ University of California, Davis – King Hall School of Law, J.D. (2017)
- ▪ Massachusetts
- ▪ California
- ▪ Oregon
- ▪ U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- ▪ Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- ▪ Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- ▪ Massachusetts Bar Association
- ▪ California Lawyers Association