Brendan is an associate in the firm’s real estate department. Brendan’s practice areas include representing condominium and homeowner associations, developers, lenders, buyers and sellers of real estate. Brendan handles a variety of matters including purchases, sales, and financing of residential and commercial real estate, and general condominium law representation.
While attending Suffolk University Law School, Brendan was a member of the Real Estate/Trust and Estates Association and the Journal of High Technology Law. During law school, Brendan was a law clerk at Moriarty Troyer & Malloy LLC.
- ▪ University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A. (2016)
- ▪ Suffolk University Law School, J.D. (2020)
- ▪ Massachusetts Bar Association
- ▪ Massachusetts
- ▪ Community Associations Institute of New England
- ▪ Real Estate Bar Association
- ▪ “Damage Control: New Massachusetts Bill Expands What Must Be Reported to Regulators After a Data Breach,” Journal of High Technology Law, 2019
- ▪ “Standing Up to Big Brother: Proposed Massachusetts Bill Will Limit Facial Recognition by State and Local Law Enforcement,” Journal of High Technology Law, 2019